A previously unidentified hand-sewn rug has tentatively been recognized as the work of Otha and Blanche McDonald of West Virginia. After reading
Northbrook, IL—Rug Hooking Magazine author and designer Gene Shepherd visited the Ampry offices this week to film beginner videos with Rug Hook
Northbrook, IL On August 17-20, Ampry Publishing’s Rug Hooking Magazine attended the annual Rug Hooking Week at Sauder Village in Archbold,
About Ampry Publishing LLC
– Ampry is a sister company of Prime Publishing LLC, a publisher of eNewsletters, websites and social media in the Craft, DIY, Lifestyle and Cooking niches.
– Over 65 Million monthly page views of projects, patterns, techniques, recipes and video content.
– Over 8.1 Million online subscribers receiving daily and weekly eNewsletters.
– Print and digital magazines include Wildfowl Carving, Rug Hooking, iLikeKnitting & iLikeCrochet.
About Our Brands
– Exclusive magazine for artists and crafters of all skill levels interested in rug hooking.
– Designs, exclusive patterns and tutorials, along with detailed photography and stories from the artist.
– Special sections on shows, events, camps, schools and new products and books.
– Products and services featured from relevant advertisers for the engaged subscriber.
– Annual CELEBRATION book showcases hand-hooked rugs from around the country and Canada.
– The only magazine for bird carvers, providing techniques & secrets for burning, texturing and painting.
– Antique decoys to ultra-realistic, feather-perfect renderings of painted wooden birds.
– Detailed instructions, projects, photos, interviews and content articles.
– Annual Competition book publication showcases work from around the country and Canada.
Third-party advertisers and promoters may provide or post advertisements or promotional content on Ampry Publishing LLC sites. Such Advertisers must comply with these Advertising Standards.