A previously unidentified hand-sewn rug has tentatively been recognized as the work of Otha and Blanche McDonald of West Virginia. After reading
Northbrook, IL—Rug Hooking Magazine author and designer Gene Shepherd visited the Ampry offices this week to film beginner videos with Rug Hook
Northbrook, IL On August 17-20, Ampry Publishing’s Rug Hooking Magazine attended the annual Rug Hooking Week at Sauder Village in Archbold,
Ampry Publishing LLC a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspires, and engages consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Ampry Publishing brands span digital websites, e-mail newsletters, social media, magazines, books and DVDs.
We also acquired the magazine assets of Stackpole Publishing in early 2016. We are excited to welcome Rug Hooking Magazine and Wildfowl Carving Magazine to our growing portfolio. In addition, we also acquired the related book publishing assets, and our Rug Hooking and Wildfowl Carving books are now available at leading on-line and retail book stores and craft stores.
The Ampry Publishing editorial team aggregates and creates extensive information for our print magazines, books, digital web sites and communities. With a flexible, scalable, and proprietary content management platform, Ampry Publishing offers consumers the ability to share information through print and online communities allowing them to enjoy their passions and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our team of trusted experts keeps visitors up to the minute with information on the latest ideas, developments, and trends. Our web sites were designed with real people in mind. We have easy-to-use interactive tools, clear visuals, step-by-step instructions, and money-saving suggestions. It makes everyone’s life easier and more enjoyable.
– Ampry is a sister company of Prime Publishing LLC, a publisher of eNewsletters, websites and social media in the Craft, DIY, Lifestyle and Cooking niches.
– Over 65 Million monthly page views of projects, patterns, techniques, recipes and video content.
– Over 8.1 Million online subscribers receiving daily and weekly eNewsletters.
– Print and digital magazines include Wildfowl Carving, Rug Hooking, iLikeKnitting & iLikeCrochet.
– Over 600,000 incoming links from websites, media outlets, and social media.
– Over 2.4 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
– In-house video studio, craft studio, test kitchens and 50+ full-time editors in three states show our commitment to creating quality content.